B for Balloons
1. B for Balloons is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. We have always had a robust and effective data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles. However, we recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the demands of the GDPR.
2. Your privacy is important to you and to us. We will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, B for Balloons follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website. We do not ask for or use more data than necessary to provide you with a proper service.
- We shall not sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
- We have taken every reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorised users and access.
3. B for Balloons is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in any manner that is incompatible with those purposes, further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.”
BACKUP & DATA STORAGE
4. For administrative reasons, customer data and email subscription data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area). This is done to backup and preserve your data where it is needed to carry on offering a service to you.
5. We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you fill in our contact form.
6. We collect the information you provide to create a username and account for you on our website.
7. We use your Personal Information for two/three primary purposes:
- To reply to the messages you leave us through the contact forms on the website.
- Requesting for a call back to discuss your project further in full confidence with a dedicated designer who will work together with you to enhance your ideas and ensuring that the design work and production is carried out correctly or to discuss your project in further.
- The information provided, namely your name and email address are used to keep your account on the website in working order.
8. We may also collect your name, language, currency, operating system, document searched and country information for a better experience with B for Balloons products/services.
9. When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for the above purposes and that B for Balloons is an authorised holder of such information. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still use most of 77A London Rd, Hazel Grove, Stockport SK7 4AX. However, you will not be able to access areas that require your personal data on the appropriate form.
10. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
11. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
12. B for Balloons is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honoured. We have taken all reasonable security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
13. We retain information provided in the contact form for a maximum period of one month. Once its purposes are no longer necessary, it will be deleted.
14. B for Balloons strictly protects the security of your personal information and honours your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
15. Your personal information is never shared outside the Company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Your information may be stored and processed in any country where B for Balloons, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
16. If for some reason you believe B for Balloons has not adhered to these principles, please notify us by email at email@example.com , and we will do our best to determine and correct the problem promptly.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE
17. When you fill in the form, you provide us with your contact information and email address. We use this information to contact you at the earliest possible.
18. B for Balloons will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on B for Balloons or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of B for Balloons and its family of Websites, and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of B for Balloons, its websites, or the public.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
19. Pursuant to Article 12 of the GDPR, You may request a detailed account of all Your personal information kept by the B for Balloons. The B for Balloons will deal with your request as soon as possible but at most within one month of the request being made.
20. Should the Company not be able to provide you the information within one month of the request, the company will inform you in writing of the reason of the delay.
21. At any time you may withdraw your consent for B for Balloons to keep your personal data.
22. Pursuant to Article 16, You may request that your personal data be rectified.
23. Pursuant to Article 17, You may request that your Personal Data be erased.
24. These request will be dealt by B for Balloons as soon as is reasonably practicable.
25. Please note that should You request your Personal Data to be erased, your account on the website will no longer work as we require the information to ensure you have an account on the website.
26. Any requests for information about Your Personal Data being held by B for Balloons, rectification or erasure should be sent at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
77A London Rd, Hazel Grove, Stockport SK7 4AX
For information about how to contact B for Balloons please visit our contact page.